fredag den 7. januar 2011

Project 365 Day 1!!


Hey everyone,
So while surfing the web randomly one day, I noticed a new trend that caught my eye. I think it's called the Project 365, but I haven't read any 'official' information on it. From what I understand, it's just a project where you take one special or random picture every day for an entire year. Anyway, I thought it sounded like a really awesome idea and something I'm totally into-photography! I used to love photography so so much and I kind of miss it. A lot actually. So I figured this would be a great way to start up again. :)

So, I bring you day 1 of my Project 365! I took this with my webcam right after I decided I am totally doing this adventure!! I can't wait to see what the last picture, a year from now, will look like!!! :D

Update: so I searched for this project and the URL for the official website is 365project.org Check it out!

1 kommentar: